FSCONS page here.
Has come and gone.
The workshop introduced participants to the OpenRISC project and how to use its implementations during the 4 hour session.
Slides and workshop archive available via OpenCores FTP (123MB): 
Extract the archive to /opt and presentation slides under /opt/or1k-fscons2011/doc
The following was the programme for the workshop
- Introduction to the architecture, implementations, toolchain and software
- Detailed presentation of
- RTL development (simulation)
- ORPSoC simulation, debugging
- Worked example of
- Instantiating SHA256 core in ORPSoC
- Writing driver software for it in ORPSoC
- Running software tests in RTL simulation on ORPSoC
- Running ORPSoC to evaluate performance improvement between software and hardware SHA256 hashing
- ORSoC ORDB2A demonstrated running Linux