The aim of the OpenRISC project is to create free and open source computing platforms.
The project strives to provide:
- a free, open source RISC architecture with DSP features
- a set of free, open source implementations of the architecture
- a complete set of free, open source software development tools, libraries, operating systems and applications
Some useful hot-links:
- Download the OR1K architecture specification 1.1 PDF
- Visit the OR1K architecture specification page.
- Download source code for the various components
- Ubuntu VirtualBox OpenRISC image - Get started easy, tools are pre-installed
- ORCONF - The project's annual conference.
- Edvardsson, Adam
- Erlandsson, Marcus
- Baxter, Julius
- D'Addio, Rich
- Bennett, Jeremy
- Fielding, Steve
- Unneback, Michael
- Kindgren, Olof
- Herveille, Richard
- Vernier, Yann
- Bonn, Jonas
- Kristiansson, Stefan
- Kim, SungSU
- Skrzypek, Piotr
- Anastasiadis, Nikolaos
- Markovic, Tadej
- Kamath, Anantha
- Gavin, Peter
- Scrivano, Giuseppe
Other project properties
Click here for the OpenRISC project details.
Active developers are welcome as maintainer of this project. The list will be updated regularly. If you think your name should be in the list, please send an email to email@example.com.