OpenCores
First Prev 3/3 no use no use
RE: start with openrisc
by filepang on Sep 3, 2011
filepang
Hi There

Thanks for previous response, will be very helpful.
But I asked another question which was about writing Interrupts function in C++ program for or1ksim. I don't know how should I refer a function to my interrupt? For example in some U-Processors' C compiler we have #pragma interrupt_vector = 0x03 or something like that to introduce an operation to compiler to do that operation whenever our Interrupt hints! For example in my application program If I want to read GPIO BUS as soon as getting data on it's router, what should I do?

Cheers,

I don't know much about a interrupt_vector directive, but Accoding to OpenRISC architecture manual,
address of external interrupt vector is 0x800. All external interrupt start at this address.
Detailed informations are described in OpenRISC archtecture manual.

Also, you can find a good reference code from Opencores SVN.

Here is a link for you.

http://opencores.org/ocsvn/openrisc/openrisc/trunk/orpsocv2/sw/drivers/or1200/crt0.S
http://opencores.org/ocsvn/openrisc/openrisc/trunk/orpsocv2/sw/drivers/or1200/exceptions.c
http://opencores.org/ocsvn/openrisc/openrisc/trunk/orpsocv2/sw/drivers/or1200/int.c

by rfajardo on Sep 4, 2011
rfajardo
by jeremybennett on Sep 8, 2011
jeremybennett

Hi There

Thanks for previous response, will be very helpful.

But I asked another question which was about writing Interrupts function in C++ program for or1ksim. I don't know how should I refer a function to my interrupt? For example in some U-Processors' C compiler we have #pragma interrupt_vector = 0x03 or something like that to introduce an operation to compiler to do that operation whenever our Interrupt hints! For example in my application program If I want to read GPIO BUS as soon as getting data on it's router, what should I do?

Cheers,

Hi mffpga_2,

Currently there is no compiler support. In the future we may have interrupt attributes, to indicate that a particular function is an interrupt service routine (something that is commonly provided in GCC).

I don't expect we will provide pragmas to enforce a particular interrupt line. That seems to me too close to specific hardware implementation (what PIC are you using). You'll need to handle this sort of thing by writing code to configure your particular PIC.

HTH

Jeremy

by Rajnish_067 on Jul 3, 2015
Rajnish_067
On trying to generate the firmware file I get the following errors

make: ***No rule to make target*** '../../gcc-opt.mk'.Stop

I am running the compilation on VCE and this error comes up on executing the make all command under ../../sw/uart
First Prev 3/3 no use no use
© copyright 1999-2024 OpenCores.org, equivalent to Oliscience, all rights reserved. OpenCores®, registered trademark.