OpenCores
no use no use 1/1 no use no use
Please provide me the code
by Unknown on Feb 6, 2004
Not available!
Yes I am very much in need of the microprocessor code Please send that to me on mine email (do not post that to the group email as perhaps attachments are not allowed.) Also It will be great if you can write a small tutorial how to enter the values to the code . I shall be very very grateful, Regards, Abhishek jain ******************************** GOD bless Mission 2020 ********************************   ----- Original Message ----- From: "moudysameh" moudysameh at yahoo.com> To: mail at ejain.com> Sent: Friday, February 06, 2004 8:23 AM Subject: Concerning ur 8085 micro processor VHDL
hi i am a memeber of the group of the VHDL u sent us about ur 8085 processor i could send u a micro processor code of VHDL making (Multiplication / Addition / Shifting / subtraction .....) if u want these plz reply on the mail group again and i will send u the code as an attachemnet sorry for our delay answer but we are at vacation these period of time Moudy sameh Faculity of Engineering Cairo University Computer departement moudysamehg at yahoo.com N.B: answer on the VHDL group not my mail

no use no use 1/1 no use no use
© copyright 1999-2024 OpenCores.org, equivalent to Oliscience, all rights reserved. OpenCores®, registered trademark.