OpenCores
no use no use 1/1 no use no use
ucLinux
by Unknown on Jan 6, 2004
Not available!
I was able to finally do a build using the ATS script. Now I was trying to understand what the script did. I downloaded the script in directory "FOO" and gave install Prefix of "FOOInstall". There seems to be some of the stuff left over in FOOInstall. My first question: 1. Where's what? Which compiler/as/ld etc should I use? the ones in FOOInstall/bin or the ones in FOOInstall/or32-uclinux/bin. Also there's two kinds? or32-uclibc-gcc and then or32-uclinux-gcc? 2. Where's uclinux? There isn't much under FOOInstall/or32-uclinux Most of the stuff is in FOO/or1k/uclinux/uClinux-2.0.x/ 3. How do I get the simulator to run ucLinux? The README.or32 says: # # Run uClinux on simulator # cd or1k/uclinux/uClinux-2.0.x/ # Open another two terminals in this folder. Type "less uart0.tx" with "F" option # to monitor outoput from uart in first terminal and "cat > uart0.rx" to send # chars to uart in the second. or32-uclinux-sim -f sim.cfg linux Frankly I don't understand what cat > uart0.rx means. Could someone please clarify this and give clear instructions on how to use the uarts? I could not find any documentation about this. Also which simulator do I use? or32-uclinux-sim in FooInstall/bin or sim in Foo/or1ksim/ ? Thanks! LEARRNER __________________________________ Do you Yahoo!? Yahoo! Hotjobs: Enter the "Signing Bonus" Sweepstakes http://hotjobs.sweepstakes.yahoo.com/signingbonus
no use no use 1/1 no use no use
© copyright 1999-2024 OpenCores.org, equivalent to Oliscience, all rights reserved. OpenCores®, registered trademark.