OpenCores
no use no use 1/1 no use no use
OpenRISC Day Fundraiser
by jon34560 on Dec 16, 2012
jon34560
Hello

I'm going to be organizing a fundraiser for the OpenRISC ASIC SOC project. I'm working with the OC team and there is a bit of work remaining but I would like to get more feedback.

Please check out the website: openriscday.org or openriscday.com, and send me your thoughts or ideas.

Once everything is a go I would like to host a poll for the hardware specs and then I will be contacting news sites to raise awareness.

Thanks
Jon
RE: OpenRISC Day Fundraiser
by Andersson on Dec 19, 2012
Andersson
Hello

I'm going to be organizing a fundraiser for the OpenRISC ASIC SOC project. I'm working with the OC team and there is a bit of work remaining but I would like to get more feedback.

Please check out the website: openriscday.org or openriscday.com, and send me your thoughts or ideas.

Once everything is a go I would like to host a poll for the hardware specs and then I will be contacting news sites to raise awareness.

Thanks
Jon

The fundraiser you're linking to has really stalled. It's been about the same the last 6 month or so. And it seems outdated: The goal, according to the FAQ, is still "to have the OpenRISC tested and ready to be shipped to the OpenCores donors by Q1 2012". Maybe it would be better to just end this fundraiser and start a new one. A new one with a new goal and with an enddate.
no use no use 1/1 no use no use
© copyright 1999-2024 OpenCores.org, equivalent to Oliscience, all rights reserved. OpenCores®, registered trademark.