OpenCores
no use no use 1/1 no use no use
Something wrong with the web???
by Unknown on Dec 11, 2003
Not available!
Dear Sir: I am a graduate student at shanghai. Recently ,each time when i tried to use CVSget to get the package or1k/gcc, only part of it can be downloaded. I don't know why. So I have to download each subdir one by one, such as get or1k/gcc/install, or1k/gcc/etc and so on . Then I combined them together and tried to install gcc according to "readme".But I found there are errors during the installing process.The errors are : "loading cache: ./config.cache error: can not find install.sh or install-sh in . ./.." and then when entering libiberty to compile choose-temp.c: "can not find stdio.h stdlib.h unistd.h sys/file.h"and so on Thanks a lot . I wish your help. Ben email:Cool_ABen@sjtu.edu.cn MSN:Cool_ABen@sjtu.edu.cn
Something wrong with the web???
by Unknown on Dec 11, 2003
Not available!
Hi Ben, download problems may occur if someone updates cvs module during your download. New or1k_gcc.tar.gz file was created since yesterday and you can download it again. regards, Miha ----- Original Message ----- From: Cool_ABen@s... To: openrisc@o... Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 04:08:31 +0100 Subject: [openrisc] Something wrong with the web???
Dear Sir: I am a graduate student at shanghai. Recently ,each time when i tried to use CVSget to get the package or1k/gcc, only part of it can be downloaded. I don't know why. So I have to download each subdir one by one, such as get or1k/gcc/install, or1k/gcc/etc and so on . Then I combined them together and tried to install gcc according to "readme".But I found there are errors during the installing process.The errors are : "loading cache: ./config.cache error: can not find install.sh or install-sh in . ./.." and then when entering libiberty to compile choose-temp.c: "can not find stdio.h stdlib.h unistd.h sys/file.h"and so on Thanks a lot . I wish your help. Ben email:Cool_ABen@s... MSN:Cool_ABen@s...

no use no use 1/1 no use no use
© copyright 1999-2024 OpenCores.org, equivalent to Oliscience, all rights reserved. OpenCores®, registered trademark.