OpenCores
no use no use 1/1 no use no use
Willing to join an on going project
by TDJ on Jun 14, 2020
TDJ
Hello All,

I have completed my Bachelor's in Electronics Engineering and have completed an industrial training in Advanced RTL Design and Verification.

I have good exposure to design and verification domain with the following qualifications:
* Good understanding of the ASIC and FPGA design flow
* Extensive experience in writing RTL models using Verilog HDL.
* Good experience in writing Testbenches using SystemVerilog and UVM
* Very good knowledge in verification methodologies
* Experience in using industry standard EDA tools for the front-end design and verification.

I am attaching here my Resume for further details about my skills and projects. I request you all to kindly give me an opportunity to contribute to your project. I would be very thankful and happy.

Regards,
Tasmai Joshi
RE: Willing to join an on going project
by buenos on Jun 14, 2020
buenos
Hello,
My project was halted at the pre-testing phase. The code was modified from pcie_mini project that worked fine, to port it to the new Ultrascale series of fpgas. It was compiled, but not tested on a prototype. The work needed to be done is a full completion of the project, test it on a prototype, debug it and release new files directly to opencores.
https://opencores.org/projects/pcie_mini_axi4s_wb
If you are interested, contact me at buenos@opencores.org.
You know opencores is free, that means you can download cores for free, and also NO ONE PAYS you a salary or fee for working on any opencores projects.
Regards,
no use no use 1/1 no use no use
© copyright 1999-2024 OpenCores.org, equivalent to Oliscience, all rights reserved. OpenCores®, registered trademark.