OpenCores
no use no use 1/1 no use no use
usb2.0 transceiver vendors??????????????????
by Unknown on Jan 30, 2004
Not available!
Hi,

Does anybody in this group know any USB2.0 UTMI Transceiver vendor.
The specification of the transceiver that iam interested in is

"30 MHz(16-bit) Unidirectional"

I find many vendors providing these transceivers with 16-bit interface. But
they are bidirectional interfaces.

Can anybody help me out on this. I would actually need the electrical
specification at the
interface between the USB2.0 transceiver(for a device and not host) and the
device.

Thanks in advance,
Gayathri Seshadri.
usb2.0 transceiver vendors??????????????????
by Unknown on Jan 30, 2004
Not available!
Gayathri, you will not find a 16-bit unidirectional 2.0 phy. The UTMI spec doesn't ever mention a 16-bit unidirectional phy. As you mentioned, you can obtain 16-bit bi, or 8-bit bi or uni. good luck. brian Brian Zacher, Applications Engineer Standard Microsystems Corporation (SMSC) 5441 E. Williams Blvd, Suite 101 Tucson AZ 85711 520-548-2982 "Gayathri Seshadri" To: "Discussion list about free,open source USB IP core" gaysesh@hotmail. usb@opencores.org> com> cc: Sent by: Subject: [usb] usb2.0 transceiver vendors?????????????????? usb-bounces@openc ores.org 01/29/2004 08:28 PM Please respond to "Discussion list about free, open source USB IP core" Hi, Does anybody in this group know any USB2.0 UTMI Transceiver vendor. The specification of the transceiver that iam interested in is "30 MHz(16-bit) Unidirectional" I find many vendors providing these transceivers with 16-bit interface. But they are bidirectional interfaces. Can anybody help me out on this. I would actually need the electrical specification at the interface between the USB2.0 transceiver(for a device and not host) and the device. Thanks in advance, Gayathri Seshadri. _______________________________________________ http://www.opencores.org/mailman/listinfo/usb
no use no use 1/1 no use no use
© copyright 1999-2024 OpenCores.org, equivalent to Oliscience, all rights reserved. OpenCores®, registered trademark.