The 10G ethernet mac core. It is compliant with ieee 802.3ae. Our plan is:
1. reading specification
2. observation of different companies 10g ethernet mac core specifcation /data sheets
3. identify the difference between 10/100/1000/1g ethernet mac cores.
4. make the specification
5. make the architecure document
6. make the design document
7. RTL coding and verication
8. validating it on fpga
Main datapath logic is being tested on fpga now. Latest codes will be check in soon.
- It is compliant with ieee 802.3ae
- Reading specification
- System design
- Receive Engine passed simulation
- Transmit Engine passed simulation
- Main Datapath is being tested on fpga