Created: Sep 25, 2001
Updated: Jun 10, 2018
SVN Updated: Mar 10, 2009
Latest version: download
(might take a bit to start...)
6 reported / 0 solved
Star2you like it: star it!
Other project properties
This is a advanced Memory Controller intended for embedded applications. Some of the features are:
- SDRAM, SSRAM, FLASH, ROM and many other devices supported
- 8 Chip selects, each uniquely programmable
- Flexible timing to accommodate a variety of memory devices
- Burst transfers and burst termination
- Performance optimization by leaving active rows open
- Default boot sequence support
- Dynamic bus sizing for reading from Async. Devices
- Byte parity Generation and Checking
- Multi Master memory bus support
- Industry standard WISHBONE SoC host interface
- Up to 8 * 128 Mbyte memory size
- Supports Power Down Mode
- May 2002, The core has been verified in hardware. This project is now completed.
- 8/2/2001 I have fixed various bugs and made many small changes and am still trying to improve and debug the memory controller further.
- New Directory Structure ! We have agreed on a common directory structure at OpenCores.
- I will post a message to email@example.com each time I have an update
<br><br><font size=-1>This IP Core is provided by:</font>
www.ASICS.ws - Solutions for your ASIC/FPGA needs -
© copyright 1999-2018 OpenCores.org, equivalent to Oliscience, all rights reserved. OpenCores®, registered trademark.