Created: Jan 5, 2010
Updated: Apr 14, 2019
SVN Updated: Jan 27, 2010
Latest version: download
(might take a bit to start...)
3 reported / 0 solved
Star0you like it: star it!
Other project properties
WishBone compliant: No
WishBone version: n/a
Pipelined FFT/IFFT 64 points IP core is a unit to perform the Fast Fourier Transform (FFT). It performs one dimensional 64 – complex point FFT. The data and coefficient widths are adjustable in the range 8 to 16.
- 64 -point radix-8 FFT.
- Forward and inverse FFT.
- Pipelined mode operation, each result is outputted in one clock cycle, the latent delay from input to output is equal to 163 clock cycles, simultaneous loading/downloading supported.
- Input data, output data, and coefficient widths are parametrizable in range 8 to 16
- Two and three data buffers are selected.
- FFT for 10 bit data and coefficient width is calculated on Xilinx XC4SX25-12 FPGA at 250 MHz clock cycle, and on Xilinx XC5SX25-12 FPGA at 300 MHz clock cycle, respectively.
- FFT unit for 10 bit data and coefficients, and 2 data buffers occupies 1513 CLB slices, 4 DSP48 blocks, and 2,5 kbit of RAM in Xilinx XC4SX25 FPGA, and 700 CLB slices 4 DSP48E blocks, and 2,5 kbit of RAM in Xilinx XC5SX25 FPGA, data buffers are implemented on the distributed RAM.
- Overflow detectors of intermediate and resulting data are present.
- Two normalizing shifter stages provide the optimum data magnitude bandwidth.
- Structure can be configured in Xilinx, Altera, Actel, Lattice FPGA devices, and ASIC.
- Can be used in OFDM modems, software defined radio, multichannel coding.
Please, contact us if you wish to have this IP core modified or adjusted to meet your requirements.
This core is provided by Unicore Systems http://unicore.co.ua.
To view our product list of commercial IP cores, please, follow this link
© copyright 1999-2018 OpenCores.org, equivalent to Oliscience, all rights reserved. OpenCores®, registered trademark.