Created: Jun 7, 2010
Updated: Feb 20, 2014
SVN Updated: Feb 20, 2014
Latest version: download
(might take a bit to start...)
0 reported / 0 solved
Star0you like it: star it!
Other project properties
WishBone compliant: No
WishBone version: n/a
"ratpack" is a rational arithmetic package written in VHDL.
Currently, the "ratpack" package implements the following:
- the RATIONAL data type.
- to_rational: construction function of a rational given two integers
(numerator and denominator).
- int2rat: conversion function of an integer to its rational
- numerator: extracts the numerator of a rational number.
- denominator: extracts the denominator of a rational number.
- "+", "-", "*", "/": implementation of the basic arithmetic
operations for rationals.
- abs: extracts the absolute value of a given rational number.
- ">", "=", "
- gcd: computes the greatest common divisor of two integers (positive,
covers the pathological case of division by zero).
- mediant: computes the mediant rational of two given rationals.
"ratpack" is distributed along with two VHDL testbenches: a simple one
(ratpack_tb1.vhd) and a testbench generating the Farey series of orders 1 to 12
© copyright 1999-2018 OpenCores.org, equivalent to Oliscience, all rights reserved. OpenCores®, registered trademark.