Created: May 14, 2004
Updated: Nov 13, 2015
SVN Updated: Feb 2, 2012
Latest version: download
(might take a bit to start...)
9 reported / 7 solved
Star1you like it: star it!
Other project properties
The TV80 is an 8-bit Z80-compatible microprocessor core, written in Verilog. It is based on Daniel Wallner's VHDL T80 core.
- executes 8080/Z80 instruction set
- cycle timing is similar to original Z80
- small die area
- sample peripheral with GMII interface
- Optional Wishbone wrapper for TV80 core now available
- taped out in TSMC 130nm (250 Mhz, ~20k gates)
- taped out in TSMC 65nm process (125 Mhz)
- Microprocessor-controlled verification environment
© copyright 1999-2018 OpenCores.org, equivalent to Oliscience, all rights reserved. OpenCores®, registered trademark.