Created: Sep 25, 2001
Updated: Jun 10, 2018
SVN Updated: Mar 10, 2009
Latest version: download
(might take a bit to start...)
5 reported / 0 solved
Star0you like it: star it!
Other project properties
This is a simple DMA/Bridge IP core. It has two WISHBONE interface. It can perform DMA transfers between the two interfaces or on the same interfaces.
Some of the main features are:
- Up to 31 DMA Channels
- 2, 4 or 8 priority levels
- Linked List Descriptors support
- Circular Buffer support
- FIFO buffer support
- Software & Hardware handshake support
- Automatic Channel Registers Reload support
- Fully configurable
Please see the spec for more details !
- 8/2/2001 Added another feature: Now you can backoff to the beginning of the current transfers (this is useful for things like Etherenet, where you might have to restart in case of collisions or errors).
- New Directory Structure ! We have agreed on a common directory structure at OpenCores.
- I will post a message to firstname.lastname@example.org each time I have an update
- 8/2/2001 Added another feature, Directory Structure has changed
- 6/6/2001 RU Second Release
- 19/3/2001 RU Released Code
- 16/3/2001 RU Initial web page
<br><br><font size=-1>This IP Core is provided by:</font>
www.ASICS.ws - Solutions for your ASIC/FPGA needs -
© copyright 1999-2018 OpenCores.org, equivalent to Oliscience, all rights reserved. OpenCores®, registered trademark.